FULVIC ACID TABLETS
Fulvic acid is an organic and active chemical compound that forms when organic material breaks down due to humification (composting). Considered the ultimate “nutrient booster,” fulvic acid helps the body to absorb and use other nutrients better (e.g. microbiota/probiotics, antioxidants, electrolytes, fatty acids and minerals). Fulvic acid has, therefore, become popular for slowing down aging, improving digestive health and protecting brain function. Due to its unique chemical structure, it’s able to fight free radical damage that contributes to the process of aging and nearly every chronic disease there is. It can be acquired when taken as a supplement or from naturally coming into contact with more dirt/soil outdoors.
Except for the above fulvic acid also does the following:
- Increases energy levels
- Is a ferocious antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Chelates heavy metals and body toxins, removing them from the body.
- Extends the time nutrients remain active – potentiates the availability of essential nutrients. Increases metabolism of proteins, contributing to DNA and RNA synthesis.
- Is a powerful natural electrolyte and restores electrochemical balance.
- Increases the activity of a host of enzyme systems.
- Helps to rebuild the immune system.
- Increases the bioavailability of nutrients and minerals.
- Restores, rejuvenate and repairs the skin and body from the inside.
- Helps to neutralize radiation and reduce or eliminate its effects on the body.
- Protects cognitive health
DIRECTION FOR USE
- For tablets, take 3 tablets (2 tablets for people below 45kg) daily, ideally in the morning on an empty stomach. Take another 3 tablets later for increased energy if needed.
- Do not take with tap water as the chlorine in tap water interacts negatively with fulvic acid.
- Use consistently for at least two weeks to a month for this product to take full effect.
- Medication should be taken two hours or longer after taking fulvic acid.
- No medical claims made
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before taking fulvic acid.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool dry place below 25°C.
EACH CONTAINER CONTAINS 90 TABLETS (ONE MONTH’S SUPPLY)
Fulvic Acid, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Minerals, trace elements and water
This product is not intended to treat disease or serve as a replacement for professional medical advice. Rather Oshun Health’s Liposomal Vitamin C provides elements that are essential to individual wellbeing which, in turn, helps the body to heal itself.