WHY CURCUMIN BOOST?
Almost all chronic diseases—from diabetes to heart disease to arthritis to Alzheimer’s disease—have something in common: unchecked, destructive inflammation. Unlike synthetic drugs, which typically work against only a single inflammation pathway, natural curcumin reduces inflammation through its effects on multiple inflammation targets.
In technical terms, curcumin has been found to:
- Suppress activation of NF-kB, which regulates the expression of pro-inflammatory gene products
- Downregulate COX-2, the enzyme linked to most inflammation
- Inhibit 5-LOX, another pro-inflammatory enzyme
- Downregulate the expression of cell surface adhesion molecules linked to inflammation
- Inhibit the activity of TNF, one of the most pro-inflammatory cytokines (cell-signaling protein molecules)
Because of this anti-inflammatory activity, as well as its ability to kill tumor cells, increase activity of protective antioxidants such as glutathione, and modulate tumor growth cell factors, curcumin is effective against hundreds of diseases. Curcumin is also a potent antioxidant, able to neutralize unstable, reactive free radicals.
Curcumin presents one big challenge, however: in its raw form it's almost impossible for the body to absorb. Oshun Health’s Curcumin Boost uses 3 mechanisms to achieve 100% absorption of its full spectrum of active curcuminoids:
- It contains piperine which makes curcumin 2000% more bio-available, increases its lifespan, and prevents its premature breakdown in the gut.
- It makes use of Oshun Health’s trademarked liposomal encapsulation system fulvisomes to increase absorption by a further 19x.
- Curcumin Boost contains fulvic acid which protects the active ingredients in the product and boosts its effectiveness by 4 to 8 times.
With these measures we’ve been able to achieve a 100% absorption rate which makes Curcumin Boost the most absorbable curcumin product on the market. It is so absorbable that doses higher than 200mg should be taken with caution given that curcumin has a significant impact on blood sugar levels (lowers it) and also acts as an anticoagulant.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults: Take 10ml daily.
Contact a health care practitioner to determine the dosage for children
Do not use with anti-coagulants and/or diabetic medication.
Serving size: 10ml
Servings per container: 25
Curcumin extract: 200mg
Fulvic Acid: 25mg
Other ingredients: Water
This product contains no artificial flavours, GMO's, colourants, dairy products or wheat.
WHY PRO32 PROBIOTICS?
Inflammation often starts in the gut and it, therefore, makes sense to treat inflammation from its root cause as well.
Oshun Health’s Pro32 Probiotic contains nine strains and 32 species of live (soil-based) probiotics. It suppresses pathogen growth and stimulates beneficial microbiota. Pro 32 is proven effective in the treatment of diarrhea as well as colds and flu.The live organisms in Pro32 are all soil based organisms and live on a food source of fulvic acid and molasses. The product contains 6 million probiotics per 5ml.
Contains a mix of 32 species
- Rhodopseudomonas sp – 7 species
- Thiobacillus – 4 species
- Pseudomonas – 5 species
- Alcaligenses – 1 species
- Citrobacter – 2 species
- Flavobacter – 2 species
- Nitrobacter – 3 species
- Nitrosomonas – 1 species
- Nitrococcus – 1 species
- Comamonas – 1 species
- Bacillus – 4 species
- Saccharomyces – 1 species
- Fulvic Acid
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take on an empty stomach to increase the survivability of the organisms through the gastric system.
Week one: take 10ml daily before breakfast.
Week two: take 5ml daily before breakfast.
Week three: take 10ml every second day before breakfast.
After week four: take a minimum of 30ml per week (before breakfast).
After antibiotics, restart course from week one.
This product is not intended to treat disease or serve as a replacement for professional medical advice. Rather, Oshun Health’s Curcumin Boost and Pro32 Probiotics provide elements that are essential to individual wellbeing which, in turn, helps the body to heal itself. element to wellbeing through its products which in turn help the body to heal itself.