WHY FULVIC ACID, CITRUS C PLUS AND PRO32 PROBIOTICS?
- Fulvic Acid: Research shows that, because of the strong positive charge on humic acids, of which fulvic acid forms the low molecular part, it binds so strongly to the negatively charged viruses that it can displace them from a cell’s surface. In vitro studies have shown, for example, that if Herpes Simplex viruses are allowed to attach to host cells and humic acid is then added to the solution, the humic acid will displace the viruses from the infected cell surfaces. That is, the virus has a greater affinity for the humic acid than it does for the host cell. Thus, humic acid can displace a virus even after it has attached itself to the surface of a cell. This was eloquently explained in an interview with Richard J Laub, MS, PhD,CChem, FRSC, a chemist with nearly 150 peer-reviewed, published research papers and formerly a professor of chemistry at Ohio State University and San Diego State Universities. He was also a fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry in London, England. Follow the link for the full interview: http://126.96.36.199/2020/01/30/fulvic-acid-as-a-broad-spectrum-antiviral/
Fulvic acid also has many qualities outside of its immune boosting properties
- Considered the ultimate “nutrient booster,” fulvic acid helps the body to absorb and use other nutrients better (e.g. microbiota/probiotics, antioxidants, electrolytes, fatty acids and minerals). Fulvic acid has, therefore, become popular for slowing down ageing, improving digestive health and protecting brain function. Due to its unique chemical structure, it’s able to fight free radical damage that contributes to the process of ageing and nearly every chronic disease there is. It can be acquired when taken as a supplement or from naturally coming into contact with more dirt/soil outdoors.Except for the above fulvic acid also does the following:
- Increases energy levels
- Is a ferocious antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Acts as a broad-spectrum antiviral.
- Chelates heavy metals and body toxins, removing them from the body.
- Extends the time nutrients remain active – potentiates the availability of essential nutrients. Increases metabolism of proteins, contributing to DNA and RNA synthesis.
- Is a powerful natural electrolyte and restores electrochemical balance.
- Increases the activity of a host of enzyme systems.
- Helps to rebuild the immune system.
- Increases the bioavailability of nutrients and minerals.
- Restores, rejuvenate and repairs the skin and body from the inside.
- Helps to neutralize radiation and reduce or eliminate its effects on the body.
- Protects cognitive health
- Citrus C Plus: Oshun Health’s Citrus C Plus is a liposomal whole food Vitamin C (extracted from oranges, lemons, and baobab) with added Zinc and Selenium. Viral and bacterial infections are often associated with deficiencies in macro- and micronutrients, including the essential trace element Selenium. It has been shown, for instance, that if an individual is deficient in Selenium, benign strains of the Coxsackie and Influenza viruses can mutate to highly pathogenic strains. An international team of researchers, led by Professor Margaret Rayman at the University of Surrey, has identified a link between the COVID-19 cure rate and regional Selenium status in China. https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/111/6/1297/5826147 More specifically, increased viral replication (hence increased mutation rate) and higher pathogenicity or mortality in selenium deficient individuals were reported.
Vitamin C concentrations in the body rapidly decline during infections and stress, and supplementation with Vitamin C was found to improve the human immune system. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16373990
Zinc homeostasis is crucial for the adequate function of the immune system. Zinc deficiency as well as zinc excess result in severe disturbances in immune cell numbers and activities which can result in increased susceptibility to infections and development of especially inflammatory diseases. Impaired immune function due to inadequate zinc status may be the most common cause of secondary immunodeficiency in humans. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5666901/.
A large number of trials document that adequate intakes of Vitamin C and Zinc improve symptoms and shorten the duration of respiratory tract infections including the common cold. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16373990
In conclusion, Vitamin C, Zinc, and Selenium play important roles in immune function and the resistance to infectious agents. They can reduce the risk, severity, and duration of infectious diseases. Citrus C offers all three in one.
- Pro32 Probiotic: It’s common knowledge that 70 to 80% of the immune system is located in the gut. An unhealthy gut microbiome means that the immune system is compromised. With the gut microbiome under constant threat by factors such as radiation, food crops sprayed with Glyphosates (Roundup), and other agricultural chemicals, as well as too much sugar and salt in our diets, a good probiotic is needed to keep the gut, and by implication, the immune system healthy.
Oshun Health’s Pro32 Probiotic contains 9 strains and 32 different species of live, soil-based probiotics that live on a food source of fulvic acid and molasses.
The microbes in Pro32 was carefully selected to establish a sound habitat for beneficial gut microbes. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2095809917301492
Studies have shown that Microbes are extremely useful in fighting off the flu.https://www.nature.com/articles/news.2011.159
- Vitamin D3 and K2: Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of strong bones and teeth, and to the the absorption of calcium and phosphorus. It's also crucial for the maintenance of a strong immune system. The vitamin D3 in this product is derived from algae and, therefore, suitable for vegans. It's important to take vitamin vitamin K2 with D3 in order to help the body use calcium properly to build bone instead of depositing it dangerously in arteries and soft tissue. The vitamin K2 in Citrus C Plus is derived from the metabolites of microbes.
Oshun Health's Immune Booster Combo is not intended to treat disease or serve as a replacement for professional medical advice. Rather, it provides elements that are essential to individual wellbeing which, in turn, helps the body to heal itself.